Friday, July 2, 2010

5 reasons to why I like Mayday 五月天

So... many people have been asking me to why I like MAYDAY 五月天. I always brag about how amazing their concerts are. Are they really that good? My answer is YES!!! MAYDAY will FOREVER and ALWAYS be my favourite band~~

Thus, I've created a list below with 5 reasons to why I LOVE MAYDAY...
The 1st reason: Their SONGS are FREAKINGLY FABULOUS...one can listen to their songs REPETITIVELY and still like them...

*I don't know why but I cannot upload the youtube video directly...anyways do go watch their MVs...I promise it's really really GOOD....all had GOOD comments too...

The 2nd reason: Their CONCERTS are FREAKINGLY AWESOME. Seriously, you not only get ADDICTED to their songs but also their CONCERTS. One day, I'll fly to Taiwan, queue up with the other fans(no matter how long I have to stand) and grab their concert tickets. Trust me, I WILL fly all the way there just for MAYDAY...
As you can see from this photo...there's this huge transformer kinda robot at the background...So cool right? I know...I know...I bet you WON't get to see these kind of robot thingy in other concerts...

WOW! Just look at the lighting effects...so beautiful~~
Ahh~~one more photo to prove that the lightings are REAL...oo...and it's 'roboty' at the background...

O~~I miss them...


The 3rd reason: Their SONG LYRICS are REALLY MEANINGFUL. Even my mom says so...lolz Their songs are NOT ONLY A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT...BUT they are also A FORM OF ENCOURAGEMENT...




The 4th reason: MAYDAY is 实力派 not 偶像派 like some other boy bands....well...MAYDAY may not be as young as other boy bands but still I bet they can compose better songs than the others...who are so well liked by young girls...


Mayday's got a leader -- 怪兽, who knows how to play the electric guitar and also to compose songs...
The lead singer of MAYDAY: 阿信...he's hot~~and he sings well...and composes great songs...and designs cool clothings...

The drumer of the band: 冠佑...cheeky sometimes...


Another guitarist: 石頭...jamming his electric guitar....


The basist of the band: 瑪莎 with his adorable teddy head on...

Tada~~瑪莎 without the teddy bear head...



The 5th reason: Well...the 5th reason is because THEY ARE MAYDAY...五月天...




=>

1 comment: