Monday, August 3, 2009

~Lenka' Show~

'I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,live is a maze and life is a riddle,I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried, and I don't know why~~'

Chorus of Lenka's 'The Show'..You've probably have heard of this song tons of times on tv, in the recent TM advertisement.I liked this song the moment I heard it.who's Lenka?An Australian singer but before that she was an actress.yesterday, she had a mini autograph and singing session at one utama.I wanted to go but had some stuff to do.Instead, my bro took my place and got her autograph for me...lovely bro~~but he wouldn't let me post the photos he took...not just yet...maybe i might be able to persuade him....nyahnyah
~the show~'s a cute song...and her other songs are not too bad...very relax...
smile alwayz =p

4 comments:

  1. hey,tofu,1st to be here...XD..update ur blog frequently...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @joel:mmhmm...i sort of like that name...=> i think it suits my personality...dont u think so???lolz =>

    ReplyDelete